Two weeks ago we announced our new generation of cloud servers for intensive workloads.
Today, we're introducing two new types of Workload Intensive Cloud Servers completing our cloud server lineup:
- 6 Xeon Cores with 15GB of RAM and 200GB of SSD for €24.99 per month
- 8 Xeon Cores with 30GB of RAM and 400GB of SSD for €49.99 per month
Our Workload Intensive Cloud Servers now include variants with 15GB and 30GB of RAM starting at €24.99 per month:
The Workload Intensive Cloud Server Lineup
These new server variants provide a viable alternative to our C2L server with increased per core performances, thanks to powerful Intel Xeon SoCs and DDR4 ECC memory.
As all our cloud servers, they benefit from unlimited transfer and you're billed by the hour up to a monthly cap of 500 hours.
With cloud servers ranging from 2GB to 120GB, you're now able to smoothly grow your projects with Scaleway.
Our Workload Intensive cloud servers are currently in preview in Paris. We should reach general availability in both Amsterdam and Paris in early March as planned.
Here are a four ways to start playing with our new servers:
- from the console, simply select one of the new Workload Intensive Cloud Server on the server creation page, click start and your server will be ready in less than a minute
- using your shell, starting a new Cloud Server with the Scaleway CLI is a one line command, simply run
scw run --commercial-type=X64-15GB ubuntu-xenial
- upscale an existing server to a new Workload Intensive one with our snapshots feature
- programmatically, you can automate the deployment of your new servers using the API or any scaleway compatible projet
If you need more servers than your account limits currently allows, simply open a support ticket, our support team will take care of increasing your server quota.
Happy Cloud Riding,
To sustain our growth, we're hiring in Paris!